Sample Text

Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Glow Your Dark Lights Out

I have had an incredibly busy week in crazy Bandung city.. It is hard to feel alive when you are hurtling through the colourful bustling streets but couldn't really enjoy it. it's totally drive me mad. All the routine things just killing me sometime.Work, Love, Life.. i know it's kind of depression feeling or something. But it's not that i wanna share with you guys. And i am surely sure, that everyone had ever felt the same way just like i did. But one thing that you have remember, Pain can be our greatest teacher. It's leads us to the place where we'd never go our own. Both positive and negative experience take us to where we are now. All i wanna say that out of the darkness must come a light. Some says, that is always darkness just before a dawn. 

why i told you about it? because it's true!! At least it's happened to me..The lights finally found me :D


That day i felt so depress and stress out. everything seemed so wrong.. Then I just remember that i have a little thing to do that time..Hello Voila - my shoes brand - need a new design for the production. At first, it was so hard to think  and design a new thing for my shoes brand when i felt so down. But then the "light" came out..and "THE LUMIERE" was just born.

Lumiere Design 1

Lumiere Design 2

Lumiere Design 3

What i love about this Lumiere design, it's very honest. I mean, it was really what i felt. All the sad things, pain and the darkness that i felt become a beautiful things, hehe :P .. And when the first time i saw lumiere, i think of how beautiful pain it is when you see in different way. So if you feel down just be brave, face it! and believe that God's alive and well, then you will see the light soon. When it happened, Happiness is all you'll feel. After i realize that, all good things are popping out in my life. I am so grateful..And then, this Lumiere collection has become one of voila's best seller. Thank you for everyone who bought of this collection.  I hope when you feel sad and the darkness around you,  from this shoes you'll remember that the lights will comes out to find you :)

HelloVoila Lumire Grey and Creamy Lumiere


The Grey Lumiere
The Creamy Lumiere
Almost forgot,, Evita Nuh , my favorite blogger also have this lumiere collection..I love all about her. her style, her thought about life, and every little things that she do always amazed me. And What amazing about her, she's only 13 now.. Go to know more about her at http://jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com/ .. I bet you can't stop read her blog over and over again.. hope she'll wear it and share her style on her blog, instagram or somewhere else, he he he.. I 'll be more than happy to see that..

Image from Instagram : @nuhevita




1 comment: